• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Interview Attire Advice Please

New posts
I interview people on a regular basis and even though the positions may not be management I do still expect them to be professionally dressed.

Of course it depends on the position, but if you have the suit wear it, it will definitely NOT hurt your case. Whenever I have an applicant that comes into the interview in clean, pressed, professional clothes it gives them extra brownie points. I am always still suprised with the people that come into the interview in jeans and a tshirt..... what are they thinking???
 
:clap:...success! shaken...we posted at the same time! I know you were trying to help. :wub: Misscritter...the good people of sowal have given great advice. Good luck to you in your job search. Make sure you can access sowal.com from your work computer. ;-)

Dear Miss Kitty:
And just to whom would you be referring?;-):biggrin:
Signed,
Guilty Dog
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top