• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Golf Courses

New posts
RiverOtter said:
Didn't know that. Been a long time since I was Humilated and Imbareassed at Camp Creek.

Thank goodness I posted this so you wouldn't imbareass yourself! :floor::funn:
 
RiverOtter said:
Didn't know that. Been a long time since I was Humilated and Imbareassed at Camp Creek.

If you think Camp Creek is humbling, try Shark's Tooth. My one and only round there, I shot 94 and actually felt like I hit the ball well.

Give me SRB Club any day.
 
Shark's Tooth opened as a private course and still is that way. I think they have an occasional day when they open for public play (no doubt in an effort to get members).

It's a toughie. Give me my narrow, short local country club any day.
 
JB said:
Shark's Tooth opened as a private course and still is that way.

They won't even let me shoot pics there. I have a mind to ban the shark Norman :banned: from this board. :pissed:
 
kurt said:
They won't even let me shoot pics there. I have a mind to ban the shark Norman :banned: from this board. :pissed:

If Greg Norman wanted to post here, I think we should let him. We could give him hell about his multiple meltdowns at Augusta.

_40917063_norman270.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top