• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Golf Courses

New posts

kkn

Beach Lover
We are looking for some golf courses to play over the week of the 4th. Any sugggestions - we will be staying in Seagrove. Thanks:lol:
 
:biggrin: This is a link to another thread about golf courses!

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=691"]Golf Course Review - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]
 
jessifunn said:
ooooohhhhhhhhhh riv-o just got smacked down but gttbm! :whack:

:floor:That wasn't my intention. Just trying to save some :oops: if he showed up to play. ;-)
 
Regatta Bay- Destin. Husband and son love this course.
Hombre- Panama City
Sandestin has several courses, Raven, but I can't remember the others
BlueWater Bay-across the bridge (they have 2 courses) good courses
Santa Rosa Golf Course - Dune Allen Beach area

I just noticed one on a map yesterday that I had not heard of. It was on the north side of 98 before you get into Panama City, but know nothing about it.
 
:floor: imbareassed....I'm bare assed! Only you RO, only you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top