• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Come Play With Me

New posts
Johnrudy said:
Is this the show with the blond guy and the brunette girlfriend and her mother? And he tried to go grocery shopping the other day and couldn't find a friggin' thing?

He's a former, semi-successful boy band singer who is trying to make a comeback with a solo album. He seems to have the looks and the talent, but the girl and her mother thing is not helping. His former boy band group was chosen on MTV's reality show 'Making the Band.' I can't remember their name---Kimmi?
 
Suncat said:
He's a former, semi-successful boy band singer who is trying to make a comeback with a solo album. He seems to have the looks and the talent, but the girl and her mother thing is not helping. His former boy band group was chosen on MTV's reality show 'Making the Band.' I can't remember their name---Kimmi?
O Town? Or something like that?
 
Whitey! This is like a mixture of you and Smiley J! :funn:
 
FOUR THINGS YOU USE EVERYDAY:
cell phone
my feet
car
vitamins

FOUR T.V. SHOWS YOU WATCH:
Grey's Anatomy
Southpark
Reno 911
Jeopardy

FOUR PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE LAST:
Seagrover
friend in NYC (Not Kfunn!)
a boy :wub:
room mate

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
Old School
Dirty Dancing
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Zoolander

FOUR CDS YOU ARE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW:
Sheryl Crow Live in Central Park
The Rolling Stones Forty Licks
2 mixed cds

FOUR THINGS YOU WANNA DO IN LIFE:
live in Europe
too many to write down


FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
SoWal.com/bb
Pink Is the New Blog.com
suntrust.com
hotmail.com

FOUR OF YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
Borago
Chappy's Deli
Louisiana Lagniappe
Cafe Tango

FOUR DRINKS YOU LOVE:
Bud Light
Crown and Coke
Water
Sunkist

FOUR PEOPLE THAT CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU SMILE:
The Funns :wub:
T-Bag
Bubbafunn
Will Ferrell

FOUR SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED:
St. James School
University of Alabama
Universidad de Alcala de Henares
Frazier Kindergarten

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS:
anything except olives


FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
Red Bar (everything)
Watercolor's Waldorf Chicken Salad
anything Mexican
Watermelon

FOUR THINGS YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER:
think before you speak
mom knows best
there is always a way to get out of something
honesty is not always the best policy
 
Kimmifunn said:
Whitey! This is like a mixture of you and Smiley J! :funn:

Sorry dude I accidently posted it when I thought I was being watched. :floor: :floor:
 
whiteyfunn said:
Sorry dude I accidently posted it when I thought I was being watched. :floor: :floor:
:funn: I love it. So classic. :funn:
 
whiteyfunn said:
Southpark
Zoolander
Sheryl Crow
Borago
Sunkist
The Funns :wub:
University of Alabama
Red Bar (everything)
anything Mexican

hey whitey! these are some of my favorites too!!!!!!! LOVE ZOOLANDER! can't go to Publix without picking up a Sunkist on the way out! anything Sheryl or Mexican. Southpark makes me pee!
 
Tootsie said:
hey whitey! these are some of my favorites too!!!!!!! LOVE ZOOLANDER! can't go to Publix without picking up a Sunkist on the way out! anything Sheryl or Mexican. Southpark makes me pee!

Kfunn and I love Kyle's cousin Kyle. He is probably my fav character. Beef gives him gas!
 
Thanks for playing, SJ.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top