• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Come Play With Me

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
I looove Pat Green! You can just put it in and listen to it all day. It's the best. :clap_1:

Where did you move to from Texas?

Moved here from Fort Worth, I used to go see him play live at Billy Bob's every couple months. He's awesome playing live too. I only have two of his CD's but I download his other stuff. he's one of my all time favorites. I never get sick of him! I'm so happy to find another fan who actually knows who he is! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top