• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Come Play With Me

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
I do! You're there! I just didn't realize it was so soon!
What are we going to do?! What are your plans when you get in town?
Where are you staying?
:idontno: I'm pretty open to whatever, and I love to just walk around the city when I'm there. I love SoHo and would really love to see the Village; haven't seen much of it, unfortunately.
Our only concrete commitment is for Saturday night, we have dinner plans with Mr. Pod's cousin and his girlfriend.
We get in Friday, 1-ish, I think.
We are staying on 7th between 51st and 52nd street; one of the Sheratons, either New York or Manhattan, doesn't matter, they're right across the street from each other.
 
kimbug said:
No, but the Montgomery Inn is. They have great ribs! Majorca is in Cleveland. If you're ever in town the restaurant is in the Warehouse District. The food is AWESOME and so are the waiters! ;-)

I went to a Mallorca in Cincy years ago that was very good. I thought it might be the same.
 
Tootsie said:
Darlene, this thread is wonderful. so many great folks and it is nice to read a little about them.

I'm going to complete the assignment but can't now - wah! :(

Thanks Toots. I have sure enjoyed reading it. It is amazing to me how much all of us have in common. Can't wait to read yours!
 
audie said:
i was just sitting here thinking this is a rather suggestive title for a thread..... :D

I wondered when someone would say that. :biggrin:
 
audie said:
you might have known it would be me !

I figured you would be the "ONE"!!!! hee hee
 
peapod1980 said:
:idontno: I'm pretty open to whatever, and I love to just walk around the city when I'm there. I love SoHo and would really love to see the Village; haven't seen much of it, unfortunately.
Our only concrete commitment is for Saturday night, we have dinner plans with Mr. Pod's cousin and his girlfriend.
We get in Friday, 1-ish, I think.
We are staying on 7th between 51st and 52nd street; one of the Sheratons, either New York or Manhattan, doesn't matter, they're right across the street from each other.
Ok- So let's do Friday night! Saturday I have to go to Home Depot for paint samples and West Elm to pick out furniture. That's really all I have to do. Make sure you PM me your cell and stuff and I'll give you mine.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Ok- So let's do Friday night! Saturday I have to go to Home Depot for paint samples and West Elm to pick out furniture. That's really all I have to do. Make sure you PM me your cell and stuff and I'll give you mine.
Friday sounds good.
What are the paint samples and furniture for?
Do you still have that squatter?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top