• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Come Play With Me

New posts
jdarg said:
John R- you jumped out of a car? On purpose??
I thought the same thing!!! Reading ahead to see if he answered...I almost did it once--bad, bad memory.
 
ktschris said:
:clap_1: :clap_1:

They get better every year!!!

I knew you would love that kt!!!!
 
Kimmifunn said:
oh girl. can i send you some? they are the nectar of the gods. i bought 7 lbs for parrothead (who inhales them when he's here) for christmas one year. he got though half of them and the little piggy horded them by his bed and he got a handful of ants.

i bought him 5 lbs just to be nice and suprise him and he went through those fast.

they are amazing!!! my dear friend ceddrick turned me onto them. and i'm hooked!
I want some! When I read them on your list, I said, "Yum!" Where do you get them? Dylan's Candy Bar, maybe...?
 
FOUR THINGS YOU USE EVERYDAY:
Shampoo/conditioner
Car (too much)
Tom's of Maine toothpaste
Lip gloss/lip stick

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
Server
Voice over talent
Pre-school teacher
Real estate agent


FOUR T.V. SHOWS YOU WATCH:
We don't have cable, but I like...
24
Flip This House
Grey's Anatomy
Arrested Development


FOUR PEOPLE YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE LAST:
My husband
Steele Mama
A theatre board member
Steeleing3


FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
You've Got Mail
Sleepless in Seattle
Clueless
While You Were Sleeping
(movies that don't make me cry)

FOUR CDS YOU ARE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW:
Patty Griffin - 1,000 Kisses
Darrell Scott - Theatre of the Unheard
Indigo Girls - 12:00 curfews
Willie Nelson - a live one


FOUR THINGS YOU WANNA DO IN LIFE:
Live in the mountains (or have a second home)
Take a long vacation in Italy
See my children happy and successful
Live near my mama


FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
SoWal.com
nytimes.com
yahoomail.com
cnn.com

FOUR OF YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
Taqueria del Sol (Atlanta)
Chop Stix (Gainesville, FL)
Seven Fish (Key West)
The Lake Place/Borago - it's a tie

FOUR DRINKS YOU LOVE:
Hot tea (most flavors)
Red wine
Stewart's grape soda
Sapporo (Japanese beer)

FOUR PEOPLE THAT CAN ALWAYS MAKE YOU SMILE:
My son
My husband
Steele mama
My crazy sisters

FOUR SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED:
Calvary Chapel Christian School
Arkansas City High School
Cowley College
Valdosta State University

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPINGS:
Goat cheese
Pepperoni
Roasted garlic
carmelized onions

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
Stauffer's Animal crackers
Sweet potatoes
Lamb
Grapefruit
(this changes daily, though, because I'm preggers)


FOUR THINGS YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER:
My wedding day
Birth of my son
The night my husband asked me to marry him in New Orleans
Playing the juke box at the old Grayton store (now Red Bar) when I was a small child
 
peapod1980 said:
I want some! When I read them on your list, I said, "Yum!" Where do you get them? Dylan's Candy Bar, maybe...?

Pea..when do you leave for the Big Apple?
 
peapod1980 said:
Friday morning, right after I finish packing...!
Wait! You come this FRIDAY!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top