• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Come Play With Me

New posts
AuntieAlys said:
FOUR BEST BOOKS:
Memoirs of a Geisha
First Man in Rome (and all subsequent books in series)
Ann Rice (every single book ever written)
Angels & Demons (and The Divinci Code)

Hey..where did this part come from??? Loved the Divinci Code!


:lolabove: Looks like Toots studied too much for the test! Overachiever!!!!
 
Tootsie said:
I threw it in...
OK...well I have about a hundred favorite books...my most fav is one I am sure no one has heard of "The Dreaming Jewels"...I stole it from my dad a few years back and it resides in a most dignified place in my home..a place of honor...but I need to lend it to my daughter...she will love it! I first read it when I was about 12..did not fully understand it but I loved it...I also read Animal Farm about the same time...whew ...I thought it was just about a bunch of animals back then...the simple mind of a child! Had no idea of the Communist ideology
 
Tootsie said:
well, I didn't have time to sit down and type it all in, but I had time to actually think about some of my answers over the last few days...
NO FAIR..they should come off the top of your head..then you would look as :confused: as the rest of us! :biggrin:
 
Tootsie said:
well, I didn't think about it that much! I didn't really arrive at any answers until I actually sat down and started typing... really!!!
:scratch:If you say so
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top