• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
PRINCE LYRICS

"Satisfied"

B4 we get started
R we all alone?
'Cause eye'm about 2 get open-hearted
It's time 2 send Ur company home and turn off Ur cell phone
Baby, can't U c, eye just want 2 get U satisfied (satisfied)

This is gonna b a long night (long)
A little bit longer afternoon (afternoon)
Girl, if we get this thing right (ooh)
Oh, U gonna get satisfied real soon (can't u see)
Can't U see eye'm just tryin' 2 get U satisfied (satisfied) yea

Eye ain't talking about nothing physical
'Cause 4play starts in the mind (in the mind)
Eye'm just trying 2 get U 2 think about doing things
That U've always wanted but could never find

Eye'm gonna seek this thing like a buried treasure (seek and destroy)
Like Columbus sailing over the sea
Until eye discover the land beyond expertise and chastity
Eye'm just trying 2 get U satisfied (satisfied)

Eye'm sure U had another lover (another lover)
Let me tell U baby, all trick aside
Eye can get U out of Ur body
Have U ever felt like U were dyin' and felt satisfied?
 
I work with a woman who has totally made her husband so jealous over Taylor. She is just so obsessed with him and talks about how cute he is so much at home around her husband, she has literally gotten her husband mad! I told her, does he not realize that you cannot have him or get anywhere near him? The woman whose husband is jealous says she is going to run off with him and the other says if you can get him out of my bed! They are so silly!
 
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: GOOOOOOOOO TAYLOR!!!
Taylor was great. I hope Elliott can make it as he is truly a great singer and learning to be an entertainer. I really enjoyed Taylor playing the harmonica. He is so talented.
 
I heard someone call him the Artist Formerly Known As Symbol the other day. I had to laugh!

That was so much fun watching fame and fortune happen to "our" Tay before our eyes. What a road this is going to be for him.
 
It really was great and totally agree with you on all points Steele Mama. I was at a meeting in Destin Tuesday night and I had to stop at a restaurant to see it cause I couldn't get home in time. Couldn't believe I was gonna miss the last songs :eek: . Finally found a restaurant and watched it but NO SOUND :bang: .:bang: . Last night's show made up for it thought and I was shocked to see the artist formerly known as prince and the symbol. He's so cute and always loved his music.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
I work with a woman who has totally made her husband so jealous over Taylor. She is just so obsessed with him and talks about how cute he is so much at home around her husband, she has literally gotten her husband mad! I told her, does he not realize that you cannot have him or get anywhere near him? The woman whose husband is jealous says she is going to run off with him and the other says if you can get him out of my bed! They are so silly!

tell your coworker to keep her hands off of taylor. he's all mine.
 
:lol: Sarafunn, she kind of is on the unpleasantly plump side. Don't have to worry! He is nice looking though!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top