• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
Maybe we'll play scrabble or something. It's that time of year when we can sit on our porch at night with our neighbors anyway, so we won't miss American Idol or the TV. We'll just sing a few songs ourselves for entertainment.
 
I know you all have seen it...but I just have to!
BobbysBirthday032.jpg
 
Nice picture! Good picture of Taylor! I am assuming this is his band! The guy in the front looks like the guy I saw performing with Taylor on tv the other night, I think when they went back to Birmingham. Where was this picture taken? Ocean Lover, Daniel Powter sang Bad Day last night. Did you not see it last night? There does seem to be one certain post missing, doesn't there? Hmm! Oh well!
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Nice picture! Good picture of Taylor! I am assuming this is his band! The guy in the front looks like the guy I saw performing with Taylor on tv the other night, I think when they went back to Birmingham. Where was this picture taken? Ocean Lover, Daniel Powter sang Bad Day last night. Did you not see it last night? There does seem to be one certain post missing, doesn't there? Hmm! Oh well!

:oops: I must have fast forwarded though it! I was thinking he was going to be on tonight.
 
I initially thought he was going to be on last Wednesday night and he wasn't. Do you still have it on video? If not, maybe you can check the americanidol.com sight and see if they have a recap of last night and maybe his performance. They might. I already taped over mine. I need to get Taylor's CD. Is it all soul type music or some rock also?
 
Yippee!! I can watch next season!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Oh, and, Hooray for Taylor, too!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
He is pretty dang cute!
 
Yup, I think the photo of Taylor and me is pretty cool, too! Do you think he remembers me? I asked him for a photo when we went to American Idol in early April when there were still 12 contestants. We met only briefly (for about 40 seconds) but perhaps it's one of those moments when two souls really connect and he's now looking for me. :funn:

He was very sweet, though, when I asked him if he would be kind enough to have his photo taken with me. Seems like a gracious person.
 
Kimmifunn said:
OMG. I'm working till 1 and my cell is broken. Y'all please keep me posted.

POOT! You would have LOVED Prince! I have missed him. I must find out the name of the first song he played. LOVED IT!

YAY TAY!!!! It was a long show. I think we saw some of the summer tour.
 
Sueshore said:
POOT! You would have LOVED Prince! I have missed him. I must find out the name of the first song he played. LOVED IT!

YAY TAY!!!! It was a long show. I think we saw some of the summer tour.
:funn: :funn: :funn:
Clay Gaiken.
OMG.
What a weiner daddy! :funn:
That was worth it right there. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top