• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
:funn: :funn: :funn:
Clay Gaiken.
OMG.
What a weiner daddy! :funn:
That was worth it right there. :floor:

What really had me in stitches was the hissy-fit the little guy had when he figured out Clay was on stage with him :funn:
 
Knowing that Taylor would win, and that they would cram a 30 second annoucement into a two hour show, I avoided watching the entire show last night. When I heard this one cracky voice I turned around to see a Clay Aiken wanna-bee singing with some cracked out looking guy (clay). I about laughed my pants off. Yo dog, what is up with the black hair? Thanks to all of those who voted for Taylor for me last night. I knew the lines would be busy.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I Tivo'ed it. We are shooting our Fall look book right now. Meaning I'm wrestling with manequins. It's really annoying and I'm quite fed up with the process. I can't lie.
Well, are you winning?
To see Taylor win last night was great, but I love me some Mary J., and when Prince walked out, I was squealing like a schoolgirl!
 
scrltbegonya said:
I know you all have seen it...but I just have to!
BobbysBirthday032.jpg
is that lucus in that pic? kimmi is it a look-a-like
 
Kimmifunn said:
I Tivo'ed it. We are shooting our Fall look book right now. Meaning I'm wrestling with manequins. It's really annoying and I'm quite fed up with the process. I can't lie.
Some people pay big bucks to wrestle manequins. You are getting paid to do it. Relax and enjoy the wrestling. :D
 
ladydebubba60 said:
She was painful, wasn't she? Almost didn't recognize Clay Aiken. Liked his hair better when he was on American Idol. Wish I had the red convertible mustang? Would come to Sowal in that. Wow!
I LOVE CLAY!!! I love his new look. The distinguished Clay Aiken. I know I'm a dork but I love Clay!!! I need his latest album, if anyone cares!!! :wub:
I was going crazy last night! Great show! Great results! Someone please bring Taylor home to meet Mama!!! He is soooo cute! Katharine was awesome too last night. She is beautiful and can't wait to see what all the finalists will do. Paris and Mandisa probably have as much talent as any of them!
PS Ryan is also awesome. He is just a great host and very short!!!
 
scrltbegonya said:
Lucas that used to work at D&K's? Nope.
Yeah! It looks just like him. What ever happened to Lucas? Do you know? Is he still around?
 
I'm still waiting to find out what the title of the first song purple prince sang last night. Pretty please!
 
Sueshore said:
I'm still waiting to find out what the title of the first song purple prince sang last night. Pretty please!

The name of the song was called "Satisfied". I am trying to find a sound clip of it. I will let you know if I do. I loved it!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top