• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
Dionne Warwick is singing. I will be stunned if Taylor doesn't win. Where do you work where you have to work until 1:00? Too bad you didn't tape it, or did you?
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Dionne Warwick is singing. I will be stunned if Taylor doesn't win. Where do you work where you have to work until 1:00? Too bad you didn't tape it, or did you?
I Tivo'ed it. We are shooting our Fall look book right now. Meaning I'm wrestling with manequins. It's really annoying and I'm quite fed up with the process. I can't lie.
 
:clap_1: Kimmifunn, Taylor won. 63.4 million votes last night counted! I am so happy! I could scream! The Soul Patrol has done it!!!
 
I'm so glad the right person won American Idol. :clap_1: Taylor really is a natural up on the stage. He looks like he's having funn!
 
Well, 30A Skunkape, I watch House on Tuesday nights. It comes on at 8:00 and on Wednesday nights on the Sci Fi Channel I watch Ghosthunters at 8:00. Taped it tonight but it comes on again at 11:00 p.m. Don't know whether anyone else watches either of these shows. The guy on House, his character is weird but it is a pretty good show.
 
I was going to reply to a post but it has mysteriously disappeared. :idontno:
Anyway, from the people I've talked to you either love Taylor or you can't stand him. Obviously more people love him. I loved Taylor from the very beginning. Each week I couldn't wait to hear what song he would perform. He's a natural, he just has that certain something and he is so darn likeable. My son said he can't wait to see a Taylor video on VH-1. :clap_1:

What happened to Daniel Powter?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top