• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol

New posts
I was at the baseball game last night with KTSCHRIS and missed Idol!!!!! I am a huge Elvis fan so I would have loved to see everyone do there thing........
but Smiling Joe is usually right on the money, so I guess katherine is going Buh-Bye???????
 
I heard on the radio station that I listen to in the morning that Tim McGraw :wub: is a huge Taylor fan and that he is voting for him to win it all. I don't actually watch the show anymore, so I don't have to listen to all the bullsh** from the judges, but I always download the videos from Overmused.com . I just like to watch the performers and make my own decisions. The videos are usually posted the next afternoon after the Tuesday night show. They have just audio or you can download the videos.
 
peapod1980 said:
TFT, Simon was on the "Today" show this morning and predicted Chris and Taylor as the final two as well.
Chris was our family favorite from the beginning, but he'll get a record contract no matter what. I think someone like Elliot or Taylor would benefit more from the win because they might not otherwise get such an opportunity. As much as I like the styles of both Taylor and Chris, I still think Elliot is technically the best vocalist.

^ What she said!
 
Dialidol

According to Dialidol.com measuring the busy signal is 85% accurate.

1-2 Taylor Hicks 29.749 1.533 -
1-2 Elliott Yamin 29.181 1.539 -
3-4 Katharine McPhee 25.623 1.577 -
3-4 Chris Daughtry 25.241 1.581

The first # is the dial score the second the margin of error.
:idontno:

Guess we'll find out soon....
 
Wow! Taylor jumping up and singing at the request of Rebeecca Romijn sure didn't seem staged.
 
scrltbegonya said:
Wow! Taylor jumping up and singing at the request of Rebeecca Romijn sure didn't seem staged.

mystique.jpg
 
That may have sealed the deal for Taylor! :clap_1:
 
Ocean Lover said:
Dialidol

According to Dialidol.com measuring the busy signal is 85% accurate.

1-2 Taylor Hicks 29.749 1.533 -
1-2 Elliott Yamin 29.181 1.539 -
3-4 Katharine McPhee 25.623 1.577 -
3-4 Chris Daughtry 25.241 1.581

The first # is the dial score the second the margin of error.
:idontno:

Guess we'll find out soon....

Looks like they were right....can you believe it?!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top