• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
I broke down and watched tonight because I am in between Netflix movies. What was the name of the girl who sang Celine and lived with her grandparents? Amazing voice. I can see her as a shoe in for top 10 without a doubt.

I think it was Angelina? The phone call to the dad was good.
 
I broke down and watched tonight because I am in between Netflix movies. What was the name of the girl who sang Celine and lived with her grandparents? Amazing voice. I can see her as a shoe in for top 10 without a doubt.

Angelica Puente. She hit the high notes almost as well as Celine!
 
Yeah, that's what I said...Angelica!:lol::lol:
 
I broke down and watched tonight because I am in between Netflix movies. What was the name of the girl who sang Celine and lived with her grandparents? Amazing voice. I can see her as a shoe in for top 10 without a doubt. I wasn't as impressed with Samantha as y'all were for some reason. Very sweet though.
Me either. But maybe it's because I'm not a Norah fan. (She was sweet)
 
i still don't understand the situation with her dad? her story reminds me somewhat of kellie's, except this girls dad isn't in the big house.
 
I think it was Angelina? The phone call to the dad was good.
Yes, I loved his answer how she was already his idol.
Angelica Puente. She hit the high notes almost as well as Celine!
I think with some of that idol training and assistance in developing her sense of self, she could be a powerhouse.
I am a big fan of Celine, but she sold her soul to the circus and I am not impressed with her new album. We need a new younger version of Celine, not a clone, but a ballad voice again and someone like Celine who when she was younger could do no wrong. There just aren't any anymore of the younger generation.
 
Based on the spoiler list that I will not share, unless asked to do so by pm,
I know who made it into the top 24. The person who posted the info was basically called out on World News Tonight no less. One person who was cut in the top 50 or 48 as it is being reported, posted the details on his myspace page and has opened himself up for some serious breach of contract rules.

The only positive thing about knowing the spoilers is that I won't get emotionally attached to the wrong people (by wrong I mean what AI is not looking for in this year's idol)
 
Based on the spoiler list that I will not share, unless asked to do so by pm,

Disclaimer: I have no idea who made the top 24, but Supermom, pleeeze pm me and let me know if I am on target, just about Angelica. :lol:
 
Last edited:
SM-Although I'm tempted, I guess I'll gut it out and wait. Just be strong when I have a weak moment! :lol:
 
A guy made it through to hollywood, who was shown in a beret. Did anyone catch him?

He is an a capella singer who has been performing with the group, Chapter 6. His name is Luke Menard.

Also, the cute blonde guy with all the teeth, his name is Michael San Fillipo. He is a mystery!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top