• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

American Idol 2008

New posts
Just watched the video. She had a good voice. Maybe if she didn't wear makeup that made her look like Data from Star Trek and left the angry rainbow girl attitude at the door, she might have had a chance at Hollywood.
 
She was odd and she does kinda look like Willem DeFoe. Her voice wasn't all that bad tho.

Sometimes I wonder about the "fake-ness" can they really be that weird, odd, crazy? I think so.
Yeah, I doubt she was fake. I have a SIL who has some slight mental illness or "special needs" problems and she's VERY much like this girl. Pretty sad and not in the least easy to be around. :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top