• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I knock them down into the back of the closet or kick them under the bed. :blush:

:D I have searched and searched! I guess I will need to dismantle my closets because they aren't in the freezer (that's a good thang). I wonder if I gave them to goodwill? :idontno:
 
I am bored!!! I have been a good girl, no men...none, nada. I am working, yes you heard right...I have a J.O.B. I am looking for clean funn.....let me know if you know of any.
 
just used sundance catalog's live chat for customer service. soo much easier than talking on the phone. YEA for customer service live chat!!!
 
Only in America can someone send thousands of troops to war, within months before and after being awarded the Nobel Peace Price.
And don't you just know he wishes it didn't have to be this way?I can't imagine anyone who wants to start his/her presidency working to clean up so many messes on so many fronts.
 
BTW I am missing Miss Kitty.:wub:

Oh, and scroll down for daughter's engagement photo shoot (Lauren & JP are engaged). http://www.ourblogoflove.com/matt/

Another random thought. I think I would make a great physician. I really want to know all the stuff that an internist knows. Do y'all think it's crazy for me to think about going to med school at my age?
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top