• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I have a yummy healthy mix of roasted almonds, dark chocolate covered almonds and bing cherries.

I just ate all of the chocolate covered almonds and cherries. Maybe I'll put the almonds in some crepes or a salad later.
 
Days like today are just made for chili and pajamas... *sigh* :blush:
 
OK, sometimes only sometimes when Cowboy kneads, I wish he knew how sharp his little claws are. Precious, but grumble, grumble.
 
OK, sometimes only sometimes when Cowboy kneads, I wish he knew how sharp his little claws are. Precious, but grumble, grumble.

Oh he knows Lynnie....he knows... ;-):lol:
 
Oh he knows Lynnie....he knows... ;-):lol:

Well, I came here for another thought, but then saw this last communication.

I rolled over on top of him last night and he had a fit trying to rescue himself. :idontno:

Now, I've forgotten my other thought........oh well. I'm hungry!
 
Well, I came here for another thought, but then saw this last communication.

I rolled over on top of him last night and he had a fit trying to rescue himself. :idontno:

Now, I've forgotten my other thought........oh well. I'm hungry!

who? maybe i need to go back and read some more. :idontno:
 
Love me some Animaniacs. I wonder how many of these countries are still the same name....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC1qkLn6IRI"]YouTube- Animaniacs[/ame]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top