• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
DD, we should go to a Tom Jones concert and toss some Jane Russell's up on stage for him! :floor:
 
That's sort of what I look like dancing to that song - but Maggie has better hip action! :rofl:

Feel so sorry for some people who just can't take a break from the electronics - I went for a sunset walk on the beach yesterday when it was absolutely GORGEOUS.

I passed a couple sitting at the water's edge both absorbed in their Crackberries............and when I passed them on my way back they were both still engrossed and typing away - oblivious to their surroundings and each other. :blink:
 
That's sort of what I look like dancing to that song - but Maggie has better hip action! :rofl:

Feel so sorry for some people who just can't take a break from the electronics - I went for a sunset walk on the beach yesterday when it was absolutely GORGEOUS.

I passed a couple sitting at the water's edge both absorbed in their Crackberries............and when I passed them on my way back they were both still engrossed and typing away - oblivious to their surroundings and each other. :blink:


GF says she uses her crackberry when at a rest. eating alone so she doesn't look like a loser. So, I guess prior to her ownership of crackberry, she was a loser. Bless her heart. :biggrin:
 
GF says she uses her crackberry when at a rest. eating alone so she doesn't look like a loser. So, I guess prior to her ownership of crackberry, she was a loser. Bless her heart. :biggrin:

Actually it screams loser, but if it makes her feel better...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top