• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Hey these are the only kind of "Croc's" shoes allowed in THE tent! I found them on sale for $1,295.00 too. Perhaps this is what the guy meant? :D Genuine crocodile, with eyes. :shock:


Do you think LVT or DtheI would sport those in the tent with us? I wonder which shoes I am going to wear tonight.

I just saw the funniest sight. :floor::floor:
 
Do you think LVT or DtheI would sport those in the tent with us? I wonder which shoes I am going to wear tonight.

I just saw the funniest sight. :floor::floor:
mental image...DTI w/ black trench coat, red croc shoes with eyes, playing video games.:wub::wave:
 
Last edited:
My boss has a pair of those and wears them anytime he get's a chance.
:lolabove:...you jsut gave me an idea for a bday gift for Mr. Kitty! He needs those when he goes in to work out loans these days. Intimidation footwear! :clap:
 
That's what I now call my early morning activities. It could mean laundry, bill paying, general cleaning and paper shuffling. ADD knows no clock. :cool:

Oh....:welcome:to the Breakfast Club, sowal version!
Oh, my goodness! You actually work when you can't sleep? I'll bet you're glad when someone is on SoWal to talk with at that hour of the morning.

I woke up at about 12:30 AM and couldn't sleep. I SoWalled a little, then played solitaire until I won. That bored me enough to make me drowsy.

I always know when Big D has come up with a patentable idea. He'll toss and turn for a while, go downstairs and put his ideas on his laptop, come back to bed, and then get up just before sunrise. He's gotten several checks for patents already this year.

Maybe you should patent your wit and wonderful personality!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top