• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
:clap:...how exciting! email me a pic...I'll keep it a secret.

My babies will both be in sowal for Thanksgiving. I can't remember the last time we were all together at the beach, so this is HUGE! This mom is happy happy happy! :wub:

This should be funn, do I get to meet the male spawn? :floor:
 
This should be funn, do I get to meet the male spawn? :floor:

Indeed. Imagine a younger Mr. K with a biting sense of humor. I still embarass him, although he secretly thinks I am a riot. :biggrin:

Dammm....I came over here with a random thought and forgot it! :bang:
 
Ever notice that when someone steps in to break up a fight they're usually the one to walk away with injury or mad?
:scratch:..got an example?

i was thinking of me when i stepped in between Molly and the attack dog/bench would be a good example! :biggrin:
 
Long story.

Maybe next time on...Idle Chit Chat.

I read above where my post did not show up. You may have solved a mystery for me. :wave:

P.S. random thoughts is starting to mess up again on my end.
 
Maybe next time on...Idle Chit Chat.

I read above where my post did not show up. You may have solved a mystery for me. :wave:

P.S. random thoughts is starting to mess up again on my end.

Yep it'll do that until we get past 4600 :eek: posts. It's a PHP/SQL formatting error.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top