• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Ever notice that when someone steps in to break up a fight they're usually the one to walk away with injury or mad?
two of mr. aggb's employees got into a fight this morning.:eek::cry:
he said that one of them should've gone to the hospital but refused. said there was blood everywhere. :cry: i wish he wouldn't have told me.
 
two of mr. aggb's employees got into a fight this morning.:eek::cry:
he said that one of them should've gone to the hospital but refused. said there was blood everywhere. :cry: i wish he wouldn't have told me.

sorry you had to hear that aggieb.
My son started a story yesterday with "I probably shouldn't tell you this....but" :bang: I wish he hadn't.
 
guess i won't ever be posting on this site.:biggrin:

Reminder to please refrain from post that have little if any content. That would include post agreeing with somebody else. If you agree with them rep them or send them a private message. Things can get very busy around here and post in the weather sections that offer no content except to increase your post count are not needed. Post that have no content or involve wishcasting will be removed without notice. If you want to increase your post count come hang out in any of the off topic sections.This is a forum and not a chat room. Thanks and have a safe 2009 cane season

oh, this is so... I don't know.. serious?
what the heck is wishcasting?
aggieb - you are too funny. what site was this from?:wave:
 
Just wanted y'all to know that even though my favorite capris are a little snug fitting (not surprising after all the margaritas I've downed this hot summer) they still fit and I am one happy camper!!!! :clap:
 
hardcore weather forum. they mean business.:lol: who the hell knows what wishcasting is. when i read that i thought, ok whatever you say.


Rough seas for you again? ;-)


Just wanted y'all to know that even though my favorite capris are a little snug fitting (not surprising after all the margaritas I've downed this hot summer) they still fit and I am one happy camper!!!! :clap:

Capris are fine sans the fugly croc........

Y'all, I just met a man who told me he wears crocs. We're almost divorced!
 
Rough seas for you again? ;-)




Capris are fine sans the fugly croc........

Y'all, I just met a man who told me he wears crocs. We're almost divorced!

pick pick picky :roll:
 
Hey these are the only kind of "Croc's" shoes allowed in THE tent! I found them on sale for $1,295.00 too. Perhaps this is what the guy meant? :D Genuine crocodile, with eyes. :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top