• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ghosts and Angels

New posts
Cool website. Thanks for sharing. My brother used to go up to Waverly when he was a teenager and they'd try to spend the night in there. (This is actually better known as breaking and entering; which got him a big lecture from his sister) Anyway he has lots of scary stories to tell and won't let his pre teen daughter set foot there.


Your brother sounds cool! :cool: Spending the night in that place would freak me out!! :yikes:
 
Your brother sounds cool! :cool: Spending the night in that place would freak me out!! :yikes:

Yeah he's wonderful. But that was still private property, abandoned or not, the police would have locked him up. Anyway, he did alot of things when he was a teenager that flirted with the wild side.
 
Bell witch brings back so many memories. Growing up in Murfreesboro there was the Bell Witch kids legend. If you switched the lights on and off 7 times and said I hate the bell witch 7 times you would wake up and a bloody knife would be under your pillow and no matter how far you through it it would always come back. No one was ever brave enough to do it:) I am too scared to go to Adams Tn, good story though...
 
Cool website. Thanks for sharing. My brother used to go up to Waverly when he was a teenager and they'd try to spend the night in there. (This is actually better known as breaking and entering; which got him a big lecture from his sister) Anyway he has lots of scary stories to tell and won't let his pre teen daughter set foot there.


Omygosh, was he INSANE!!!! That would be so scareyyyyyy!!!!!Looking at the pictures are even freaky.
 
Omygosh, was he INSANE!!!! That would be so scareyyyyyy!!!!!Looking at the pictures are even freaky.

The boy just loved doing stupid things with his friends. I could tell you stories, but you would lock your children up until they were 21, so I'll let it be. It was all fun and games until they stayed there. He will not go near it now and advises me to stay away. (Like I needed any help on that!)

I don't like to be scared and evidently he's outgrown it too. He refuses to discuss what happened when they were there, just tells me to stay away from it. (He thinks he's my boss since my divorce). Whatever happened must have scared him into his senses.
 
I used to attend Berry College in Rome GA. That place is FULL of ghosts and I have a ton of stories from there.

Some short ones:

From time to time I smell my grandmothers powder (she's been dead since I was 10) in the most peculiar places, digging in the dirt, areas where there are no fragrances.

Caught my cat sitting on the stairs directly below a photo of one of my fav uncles. He sat there a good 5 minutes. Cocking his head back and forth like someone was talking to him...then he shot up the stairs into my bedroom.

A few days after the above mentioned Uncle passed, I had a dream. I was at a party talking with someone- I was sitting, they were standing but all around us were clouds. I look over my left shoulder to see a very formidable man walking toward me. Each time I look over my shoulder, he's closer. Very strong, tall, broad shouldered looking man. The last time I look, I am looking into his mid section, I look up to his face which is still blurry. He takes my hand, bends down and smiles. It's my uncle and says "I just wanted you to know I'm ok" winks at me, turns around and walks into the clouds.
Side note: My uncle had lost his leg as a child- but no crutches in the dream.
I grew up in Rome and I do agree it is full of ghosts.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top