• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts

Barb

Beach Lover
Worry. Do you worry? Why worry about things you cannot control? :idontno:

Just leave it in
God's hands!

:roll:
 
If God created us, then he also created our ability to worry, right? Hmmmm. I may worry about this all day.
 
Worry. Do you worry? Why worry about things you cannot control? :idontno:

Just leave it in
God's hands!

:roll:

Do I worry? Duh! :wave:
 
Worry. Do you worry? Why worry about things you cannot control? :idontno:

Just leave it in
God's hands!

:roll:

Allow me to paraphrase the above quote-"Be an Ostritch."

head-in-sand.jpg
 
mban131l.jpg
:biggrin:
 

That looks like a cookie jar my parents got in Germany...It was a cross between this, and Ted Koppel. Thanks for the memory.:roll:
 
If God created us, then he also created our ability to worry, right? Hmmmm. I may worry about this all day.

God also said He provides for even the smallest creatures, so we should not worry. I guess that would be worrying about your future. On the other hand, I worry about people I love all the time. Yet, there is nothing I can do about another's behavior, health, etc. But I still worry:bang: : It would be nice to not have the worry gene. Maybe it could be removed :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top