• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
Worry. Do you worry? Why worry about things you cannot control? :idontno:

Just leave it in
God's hands!

:roll:



Thanks for posting that, Barb. I needed to see and hear it, lol!!!
 
You can worry but it will not help, therefore I have decided that I will try my very best not to worry. I watched my mom for many years worry about everything, I can not and will not live that way...
 
There is nothing wrong or unnatural about worrying. Why worry about wondering whether people worrry? Worrying, when not involving paranoia, can be healthy as it may show awareness of concern.
 
There is nothing wrong or unnatural about worrying. Why worry about wondering whether people worrry? Worrying, when not involving paranoia, can be healthy as it may show awareness of concern.



To be concerned is healthy. To worry is fruitless/pointless.

Worry about nothing. Pray about everything. That is how I see it!!
 
To be concerned is healthy. To worry is fruitless/pointless.

Worry about nothing. Pray about everything. That is how I see it!!
Do you not think that worry is a form of concern? As I said, freaking out with worry is not healthy, but I see no problem with a little worry. A little worry may keep someone from making a critical life error.
 
Do you not think that worry is a form of concern? As I said, freaking out with worry is not healthy, but I see no problem with a little worry. A little worry may keep someone from making a critical life error.

true, you so smart...:wub: ;-) :wub:
 
I sure used to worry about everything. I worried about worrying. Thankfully,I've come a long way in that dept. Now if i can just stop C/D/s ing?!?
 
Do you not think that worry is a form of concern?



Concern causes me to think and pray -- not to worry.

To me...worry is a form of the devil, and/so I will not give him that pleasure...but thanks for asking though!!!
 
Now I've got the song "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands" stamped on my brain for the night.:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top