• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Can't do that. He belongs in my yard as much as my dogs do and I wouldn't hack my dogs with a hoe. He eats the small lizards and frog, which eat the mosquitos, Dog Flies, Deer Flies and other insects, yadda, yadda, yadda, and so the world turns.

in my yard, the world would turn with one less snake :creepy:
 
in my yard, the world would turn with one less snake :creepy:
Don't get me wrong, if the snake were poisonous, I would relocate him to the State Forest, just down the road. This one isn't a threat. My mom thinks that her dog which died this week, may have been killed by a snake bite. Not funn.
 
Don't get me wrong, if the snake were poisonous, I would relocate him to the State Forest, just down the road. This one isn't a threat. My mom thinks that her dog which died this week, may have been killed by a snake bite. Not funn.

that must have been horrible for your mom. i would relocate the snake to where snake heaven is....
 
that must have been horrible for your mom. i would relocate the snake to where snake heaven is....

That's what I was going to say, except that I'm sure snakes don't go to heaven. I'll grudgingly leave a non-poisonous snake alone, but God himself gave women permission to squish snakes. :whack:
 
My mom's dog died this week.

:(

I almost stepped on a snake this morning while taking the dogs out for a poo. They never saw the snake, and I didn't until after I had stepped over him. He never moved until we went inside to fetch the camera, then he was gone :leaving:

My co-worker's nine foot python is missing. :eek:
 
:yikes: ...no way! I just saw on the news that they found a python on I-20!!!!

She lives in Roanoke...so does Sunkist. Sunkist is now packing. :biggrin:
 
Gravel Road has stepped up to my number 2 spot for my favorite restaurant in town. Delicious food, reasonably priced, great service. Yummy!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top