• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
good lord, I did nto think of that. Little ibd asks me in winn dixie everytime she sees a beer funnel. What is that mom??? I dont answer:biggrin:
It could have been worse. Kimmi could have given the girls a lesson in the art of the beer funnel.:eek: I think we got off pretty easy.:lol:
 
good lord, I did nto think of that. Little ibd asks me in winn dixie everytime she sees a beer funnel. What is that mom??? I dont answer:biggrin:

:lolabove: ...that reminds me of when my kiddos would ask me what a Gentleman's Club was.
 
It could have been worse. Kimmi could have given the girls a lesson in the art of the beer funnel.:eek: I think we got off pretty easy.:lol:
Or jfunn could have been giving her the how-to-do-shots lesson.
 
Note to self: Never, ever let Jagermeister touch my lips again. :shock: :puke:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top