• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where did the sand go?

New posts
phdphay said:
Informed people, Master Kurt, says Dr. Gator. I am still trying to contact experts on the subject because I am an academician. Even though my specialties are mathematics, computer science, food, and fun (hey, I graduated from the party schools, Tulane and *The* University of Florida), I want to be educated on this subject by my peers in academia.
Power is a real buzz, isn't it? LOL.
 
Actually the sand is all in storage at my property off 30-A. I am selling it for a price that will pay for my child's undergraduate education and med school. JK (just kidding, in college-speak)! But then if my sister can pay $1.15 megabucks for a lot that sold for $200K two years ago, someone should be stupid enough to pay me for the sand at my price, that is, if I had it. :)
 
Master Kurt, Master Kurt......where are you???? Academia???I thought it was macadamia...no no...it's macarena.......Heeeeeeeey MACARENA!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Bob said:
Master Kurt, Master Kurt......where are you???? Academia???I thought it was macadamia...no no...it's macarena.......Heeeeeeeey MACARENA!!!!!
Macarena! D?j? vu 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Love it! BTW I also love the movie "Napoleon Dynamite." Make yourself a dang quesadilla!
 
I can leave my tent up overnight, no matter what Smiling JOe says. I can do "whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!" Right, Bob?
 
That's so funny that you guys all loved Napoleon! I thought my husband and I were the weird ones. My brother-in-law does a fanstastic Kip!!!! It's hilarious. We just got the movie on dvd this weekend. Hehehehe!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top