• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wedding info and planners

New posts

Sally

Beach Fanatic
I wanted to start a wedding thread since a friend is getting married and is having trouble getting help and info.

For flowers, I know Kurt and others have recommended
www.casablanca30a.com who is now at Seaside. 850-231-6840 info@casablanca30a.com

What about planners, places for rehearsal dinners/catering, photographers, etc.?
 
One of my guests this past year used a company called It's A Shore Thing. They are wedding planners located on 30-A. Their number is 850-267-2647. She said they were great.
 
SoWalSally said:
I wanted to start a wedding thread since a friend is getting married and is having trouble getting help and info.

For flowers, I know Kurt and others have recommended
www.casablanca30a.com who is now at Seaside. 850-231-6840 info@casablanca30a.com

What about planners, places for rehearsal dinners/catering, photographers, etc.?


I 2nd Dawn's recomendation
Also danapalmer.com is excellent.
I do weddings in a fine art, fashion, and realistic way, and love them, but am booked for most of next year.
www.artisticbride.com

Ivan Lake is a fantastic DJ locally, and for catering I like Fancy Tomato. Casablanca is great for flowers, I buy from them for my gallery in Seaside all the time.

Best wishes to your friend! Jeffrey
 
I just returned from being married in Seaside. If you want to get married there, you have no choice but to go through their wedding planners and pick the packages they have available. I had a very good experience with them, so it wasn't an issue but just a heads up on that.

I used Amy Thomas Walchak as my photographer. She was awesome to work with. I haven't seen the proofs yet but they should be in soon.

You can check out her website: avalon-photo.com
 
photocat said:
I just returned from being married in Seaside. If you want to get married there, you have no choice but to go through their wedding planners and pick the packages they have available. I had a very good experience with them, so it wasn't an issue but just a heads up on that.

I married in Seaside without there consent; of course we did not ask for their blessing. They had no idea.

What are they going to do, break up the wedding?
 
Attention!!!

All you unmarried, wanting females.

Smiling Joe is not a bachelor!!!

Or are you unmarried again? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top