• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton County's Help with Yellow Flies

New posts
RiverOtter said:
Anybody ever try one of these?

libplusproduct.jpg
Got one about 3 weeks ago & it's caught about 400 yellow flies. I hope it does just as good on them little blood sucking mosquitoes this summer.
 
Seagrover, tell me about the black sticky balls. Did you have to paint your own beach balls? What kind of paint did you use? I'd never heard of this until a few weeks ago, and I'm all for whatever will alieviate those pesky yellow flies QUICKLY!!!
 
Ok guys.....I have to tell you, this is freaking me out a little bit. We have vacationed in Seagrove for the past five years.....have had no trouble with yellow flies!! am I in for a surprise ???? we will be there on Sunday. :eek:
 
You can call my husband on his cell, 404-391-5845. His name is Harold Smith. He owns 2 hardware stores here in Atlanta and carries them in his store. Just tell him from the So. Walton family and he can see what he can do. He did say he only had 2 left in his stock. He has sold about 14 in the past 2 weeks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top