• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Third roommate

New posts

hailee

Beach Comber
Hi there!

I'm moving into my parents beach house located on Clareon Drive in Seacrest on June 13th and am still looking for a third roommate. It's a beautiful home with our own heated pool, 2 minute walk to the private beach access across the street, and it comes completely furnished. I can send pictures upon request. I'm preferably looking for someone who can sign a year lease, but am also willing for just a summer lease as I need to fill the spot quick. No animals are allowed. Rent for the month of June will be $500 because the move in date is the 13th. After that it is $1,000 due on the first of each month. Text me if you're interested or want more details :) 314-378-5893

Hailee
 
Hey Hailee, I'm interest on moving out with you and your friend, please let me know if the place is still available. I'm gonna start working with a firm in August, so I need to live nearby 30A. This place would be perfect! let me know.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top