• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

surfing

New posts
kurt said:
Some minor action will uncover some walls/tubes. I'll bet some owners are going to get real tired real fast of replacing sand.

Definition of insanity: Doing something over and over again and expecting a different result. :bang:
 
IMG_7070sm.jpg


SoWaller's Board Breaks Free ;-)
 
RiverOtter said:
:scratch: Hmmmm.... Just how big a boy is he :scratch:
He is around 6' tall, a fit 185 #, has plenty of kids and could probably out arm wrestle you. :floor:

Bobby, I had to move on. Sorry I missed the bigger waves down there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top