• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

sup storage

New posts

Ali Wheless

Beach Comber
Is there anywhere that provides storage for a stand up paddle board? There is not enough “owner “ storage at my unit and it is difficult to transport back and forth for a 4 hour drive. I’m afraid to provide it as an option for my renters. Any suggestions?
 
Southern Self Storage in Grayton or Seagrove. Or it might make more sense for you to sell it and have a rental delivered when you need one.
 
When I lived in a condo with limited owner storage, I used an inflatable SUP. And although I now have a garage and store 2 hard boards, I still have the inflatable (used it last weekend). May be a great option for you (?)
 
Southern Self Storage in Grayton or Seagrove. Or it might make more sense for you to sell it and have a rental delivered when you need one.
Thanks! Storing the summer and early fall would be easier than bringing back and forth. I appreciate Your suggestion!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top