• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Rent Studio Apt in Santa Rosa Beach

New posts
HEy there very interested in your studio apartment please send me more information and i would love to discuss references and any other information at that time
Thank you,
Amanda
 
My name is Jenny I am relocating to the area needing a 3 month lease while working at a dentist office. I am very interested in this. This is the area I would love to be in. Please call me as soon as possible. 270-839-0511
 
Studio Apt - 450 sf - perfect for single person or possibly couple. Available June 15.

1 mile north of 98 on S. Church St and 2.5 miles north of Ed Walline beach access. Upstairs furnished apt, full kitchen, full bath, nice deck. 1 parking spot, no washer/dryer. $850/month all utilities included (including cable and wifi). Local reference(s) required.

$300 deposit. Quiet and cozy neighborhood, 10 minutes to the beach and close to 30A.
I am very interested. Please call me or email at your earliest convienence. (206)613-9118, laughld@hotmail.com. Could also help with garden/yard work. Thank you
 
Hello,

My name is Gavin. I am interested in renting this apartment. I'm best contacted through my cell phone: (850) 461-6019

Thank you!
 
Studio Apt - 450 sf - perfect for single person or possibly couple. Available June 15.

1 mile north of 98 on S. Church St and 2.5 miles north of Ed Walline beach access. Upstairs furnished apt, full kitchen, full bath, nice deck. 1 parking spot, no washer/dryer. $850/month all utilities included (including cable and wifi). Local reference(s) required.

$300 deposit. Quiet and cozy neighborhood, 10 minutes to the beach and close to 30A.
Is this still available?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top