• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

steakhouse?

New posts
It depends on what you define as "best steak house."

If it is solely the way the steak tastes, Pandora's is great.
If it is atmosphere, you might try Fleming's.
Chops30A is nice, but it is always empty, so make what you will out of that.
Earlier this week, I ate a "Ribeye" (though it looked more like a strip) which was the special, at Louis Louis. It was better tasting than Pandora's (and I like Pandora's steaks). The atmosphere rocks and the service was perfect, and Louis is always there making sure everything is great. (remember, it was a special, not on regular menu.)

I haven't eaten steak at Paradis, but I hear it will make you wet your pants. Everything gets high marks there, but you will pay for it.
You are right. We normally don't go to empty restaurants when others in the area aren't. But we have had good experiences there.
 
Never been to Chops, but these days I don't think an empty restaurant is a good indicator of food quality.

There are Sowal restaurants that are typically packed that you couldn't pay me to eat at, while many of my favorites are rarely full.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top