• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Spirit Lifted

New posts
beautiful. I forwarded it on to my granddaughter to add fuel to her aspirations....she loved it too. Thanks
 
:wub: Thanks guys!

She is a good friend's niece from out of town. She is an ex-gymnast and competitive cheerleader, and comes to visit at least once a year. This isn't the first time I saw them taking jump pics at sunset. I didn't want to impose so I wandered over to get some pics from afar of them taking pics. My friend saw me and asked her to do some more jumps for me and she happily obliged.

It's hard to improve a sunset on the beach but she made it look easy. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top