• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Speed bumps in Inlet Beach??!!

New posts
One of our neighbors called the county about this and got some ridiculous story about how it was done to improve the drainage on the road! :floor: Do they really expect us to believe that? I wouldn't be surprised if some money changed hands. :bang:
 
One of our neighbors called the county about this and got some ridiculous story about how it was done to improve the drainage on the road! :floor: Do they really expect us to believe that? I wouldn't be surprised if some money changed hands. :bang:

WTF?? that is the craziest thing I have heard in a while...
 
One of our neighbors called the county about this and got some ridiculous story about how it was done to improve the drainage on the road! :floor: Do they really expect us to believe that? I wouldn't be surprised if some money changed hands. :bang:

So water now runs uphill in IB? I'm confused, how does raising part of the road improve drainage? Sounds like someone who couldn't just say, "so and so called and complained about speeders so we put them in." :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top