• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

SoWal.com Labor Day Picnic???!!!!!!!

New posts
Labor day weekend....we are heading to the lake house on friday and not even thinking about coming home till monday night!!!!! sitting on the dock or floating in the lake with lots of cold AB products, bbq, playing cards and just relaxing!!!!! can't wait :clap_1: ktchris....??????????????????????????????? :idontno: :idontno: :idontno:
 
seagrovelover said:
Labor day weekend....we are heading to the lake house on friday and not even thinking about coming home till monday night!!!!! sitting on the dock or floating in the lake with lots of cold AB products, bbq, playing cards and just relaxing!!!!! can't wait :clap_1: ktchris....??????????????????????????????? :idontno: :idontno: :idontno:


Sounds like fun. Me?...I'll be watching the d*mn Weather Channel! But, then again I have all my fam on SoWal.com to soothe the soul!
 
Smiling JOe said:
You will be on your own. Due to numerous reasons, we locals don't leave the confines of our homes during the entire month of Oct.


this is very true, SJ - Oct sucks at the beach big time. but perhaps we can make a tiny one-time exception for a little Oct night bonfire sowal red wine party... (instead of labor day hot as hell crammed with tourists weekend)... just a thought. :cool:
 
Tootsie said:
this is very true, SJ - Oct sucks at the beach big time. but perhaps we can make a tiny one-time exception for a little Oct night bonfire sowal red wine party :

If you decide to come out of October hibernation, let me know - I'll be there for a week. Will just have to convince my friends to go with me or leave them stranded without a car. I can bring some red wine & cheezits.
 
shakennotstirred said:
If you decide to come out of October hibernation, let me know - I'll be there for a week. Will just have to convince my friends to go with me or leave them stranded without a car. I can bring some red wine & cheezits.
Let RiverOtter bring the chilled, screw top red wine... to die for (I almost did) :D
 
Tootsie said:
this is very true, SJ - Oct sucks at the beach big time. but perhaps we can make a tiny one-time exception for a little Oct night bonfire sowal red wine party... (instead of labor day hot as hell crammed with tourists weekend)... just a thought. :cool:

Yes!! Please!! :clap_1:
 
I'm not sure about the "groups on the beach" past or present or future. A get together is OK every now and then, but most of the time I go down to the beach to chill. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top