• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Smoking

New posts

Paulee

Beach Crab
I have a friend who is going to 30A and wants to know where you can smoke along 30A close to the Palms condos. I have been to 30A but I don't smoke so I don't know.
 
I have a friend who is going to 30A and wants to know where you can smoke along 30A close to the Palms condos. I have been to 30A but I don't smoke so I don't know.
The beach, but apparently the unwritten rule is that smokers must leave all their butts behind in the sand. :cuss:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top