• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Small Business Insurance

New posts

yippie

Beach Fanatic
I found some!!! Hooray.

If you have a business which is over 2600 feet from the water and are having a hard time finding liability, contents and wind insurance, I have found an outlet.

Harmon Insurance in Destin has a policy by Bankers designed for small businesses. IT IS AFFORDABLE AND REASONABLE.

Heather is the name of the agent I used at Harmon. I think all she writes in commercial.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top