• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Seeking Professional Full-time work - Moving to the 30A Area.

New posts

Jehan Zarate

Beach Crab
After many years of 30A being our "2nd home", I am working to make it our "primary" home.

I am seeking full-time work in the 30A area.

My background is in:
  • Project Management
  • Marketing
  • Communications
I am happy to provide a resume upon request and would greatly appreciate any leads or opportunities that could be sent my way. I can be reached via email at zarate.jehan@gmail.com

Many Thanks!
Jehan Zarate
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top