• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seaside Yard Sale

New posts
njackie - Yes, the next Seaside Community Yard Sale is scheduled for Saturday, October 6th from 8AM-2PM in the Amphitheater. Applications for vendors will be made available in early August! Thanks!
 
Hi Jackie I am new to forum and not sure how to navigate! Swalton is amazing. We hav owned a cottage there since 04 and love it. We ret. a yr ago to charleston SC so our trip to Fla is nine hrs we are in our mid 60s so I could relate to your story good luck in your move and I understand your excitement! If I could find my husband a Golf grp maybe he would make the trip more often! We r fortunate to hav two beautiful places to call home !!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top