• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Roommate wanted

New posts

brandi39

Beach Lover
Hi!

I’m a single mom with joint custody of my 10 year old every other week. I’m looking for a roommate to split rent somewhere in Santa Rosa beach. I have to be out of my place by the beginning of June. I work 1 stable job and two others. I’m responsible and looking for preferably a girl. Please call or texts with questions. My nane is Brandi...850-399-0497
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top