• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Roommate Wanted (female only)

New posts

Katy Knight

Beach Comber
I’m looking for a new roommate, as mine is moving out for grad school. I live in the Sanctuary at 331 apartments in Santa Rosa Beach. My apartment is a 2 bed room, 2 bath with a solarium (no balcony). The apartment is completely furnished except for the bedroom for rent. The apartment complex is brand new and i am the first person to live in my unit. I moved in a little over a year ago when i moved to the area for work. I’m 24 and work full time, on the weekends i mostly hangout on the beach and occasionally travel or have friend visit from out of town.

I’m looking for a female roommate in her 20s. No smoking. No pets. I like to keep my apartment neat/clean and would like a roommate who does as well. We would split rent and power. (Cable, internet, and water is included in the rent bill). It would t let me attach photos but I’m happy to send them if interested.

Move in would be in August.

Please email me if interested: Kathryn.Knight508@gmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top