• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Roommate(s) needed for Santa Rosa Beach

New posts

Maryvics

Beach Crab
Hi y'all! My name is Mary Victoria, I'm 23 years old and from Mississippi. I am looking to move into Santa Rosa Beach in early January and latest May of 2025. I have a cat who is an ESA that would come with me, I am super clean and keep to myself. I would love to room with a female who is around the same age as me and I wouldn't be opposed to having more than 1 roommate! Feel free to comment or message me here, you can also reach me on my Instagram @maryvictoria.sull, or my phone number is (662) 801-0953
 
Hi Mary! I am also looking to move at the same time. I am 24 years old and would have my border collie, Scarlett, with me. She has grown up around a cat and does great with other animals. I am looking to ideally stay within the budget of $800-$1,100 each and wouldn't mind sharing a bathroom if we were to find a place that was 2 bedrooms/1 bath. Also wouldn't be opposed to having other roomies as well :)

Just a little about myself, I am from Georgia but currently live in Ohio and am moving to 30A due to a new job that is based out of the area. If you want to chat more off of the forum my IG is @Sammiskkyy
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top