• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Roommate In Arium 2BR/2Ba

New posts

jdvines

Beach Comber
I'm looking for a female roommate at arium. I'm on the 3rd floor (top) with a balcony and about 8 minutes away from the beach. You will have your own private bath attached to bedroom. We have a pool, outdoor grills, playgrounds, dog park and 24 hours gym. Living room and balcony areas are furnished completely and your room will have an optional dresser/night stand depending if you want to use it. I work M-F, 7:30am-4pm, I keep to myself and am rarely home.

I’m needing someone asap.
Let me know if you are interested! 2568563244
 
I'm looking for a female roommate at arium. I'm on the 3rd floor (top) with a balcony and about 8 minutes away from the beach. You will have your own private bath attached to bedroom. We have a pool, outdoor grills, playgrounds, dog park and 24 hours gym. Living room and balcony areas are furnished completely and your room will have an optional dresser/night stand depending if you want to use it. I work M-F, 7:30am-4pm, I keep to myself and am rarely home.

I’m needing someone asap.
Let me know if you are interested! 2568563244
Hi, are you still looking for a roommate? If so, please let me know!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top