• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Rent Room available

New posts
Hi! Is this room still available? I currently live in Santa Rosa and I am looking to move asap! Please contact me if it is, I'd love to chat 8504995105
 
1 furnished bedroom and bathroom available for responsible single female mid April.
Sorry no kids or pets.
$1000 utilities included
 
Last edited:
Hi, I’m very interested! I’m quiet, respectful, and very clean. What is the best way to contact you?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top