• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Residential And Commercial Pool Cleaning

New posts

BlueMountainPools

Beach Comber
Need Pool Service or BETTER Pool Service??

I want your business!

Servicing Miramar Beach - Laguna Beach!

I do both Commercial and Residential Pools!

*Weekly service includes:

*Skim surface.

*Brush tile.

*Vacuum

*Clean skimmer baskets and pump baskets.

*Test pool water

*Cleaning filter/Backwash

*Adjusting the chemicals and adding chemicals as needed.

*Check that your system is working properly

Additional Services available (Commercial)

*Blow off Pool Deck

*Straighten Chairs

*Pick up/Take out Trash

Call, Text or Email me Anytime!

386-957-2362

Bluemountainpool@gmail.com

Blue Mountain Pools LLC

Ask me about your first month residential discount! I will also try to beat any current Commercial service price!
 

Attachments

  • Pool4.jpg
    Pool4.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 157
  • Pool2.jpg
    Pool2.jpg
    519.8 KB · Views: 170
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top