• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rental Program Watercolor

New posts
Anyone have an opinion on the Watercolor rental program. Thinking of putting my cottage in the program. Need some advice

No opinion on WaterColor Rental Program, but have you ever seen Kurt's rental program? He takes some great shots of your house with 360 degree views etc. He wont mind that you are not in Grayton Beach.
 
Thanks Joe. We do all we can to help owners and agents get places booked, but we don't manage any rentals.

A lot of owners were unhappy with WaterColor last year because there were a lot of vacancies. Though I think that's due more to the newness of the development, combined with high expectations from owners that have a lot of money invested.

Bookings may be higher this year, and at some point WaterColor will be fully booked year round like Seaside.
 
Kurt, have you considered going into politics? You always provide the politically correct response, but I think you actually temper it all with the truth. You are usually right on target.

I love your photos. Unique perspective. Thanks for posting often.

Stay dry today.
 
Oldtimer said:
Kurt, have you considered going into politics? You always provide the politically correct response, but I think you actually temper it all with the truth. You are usually right on target.

I love your photos. Unique perspective. Thanks for posting often.

Stay dry today.

:cool:

The only place for me in government is in the tax code. :( :lol:
 
Last edited:
I'd love to hear the politically incorrect skinny on the Watercolor rental program. I've heard there's a minor revolt among the condo owners at Watersound, and that the management fee is 43%!
 
Hefty Fees

We looked into the Watercolor rental program about 6 months ago. The fee was 40% and the rules were very strict. The rules dictated how often mattresses had to be replaced and many other specific items. They also do not allow you to advertise your own residence. In the end we decided against it.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top