• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
“To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness.”
woody allen


hope your suffering is over Emkay.
 
“To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be happy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness.”
woody allen


hope your suffering is over Emkay.
:spin:

Thanks dear Toots. It is over. Tire is back to new and the guys at Express in Destin were fabulous!! I learned a lot about tires to boot!
 
As I sit here and look out my work window at the beautiful place I call home, I am reminded of how blessed my life is today.
 
Remember Doug and Wendy Whiner from SNL? Well, Miss Kitty has been suffering from that condition and it is not to be laughed at!!!! D I V E R T I C U L I T I S!!!!! I have been writhing in pain on the sofa for two days. Just thought you'd like to know. :misskitty:
 
Remember Doug and Wendy Whiner from SNL? Well, Miss Kitty has been suffering from that condition and it is not to be laughed at!!!! D I V E R T I C U L I T I S!!!!! I have been writhing in pain on the sofa for two days. Just thought you'd like to know. :misskitty:

Dammit! You're still hurting? I no likey my Kitty hurting!
 
Remember Doug and Wendy Whiner from SNL? Well, Miss Kitty has been suffering from that condition and it is not to be laughed at!!!! D I V E R T I C U L I T I S!!!!! I have been writhing in pain on the sofa for two days. Just thought you'd like to know. :misskitty:
Stay away from the nuts!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top