• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
After hearing a cohort give me a rundown of his vicious female cat out hunting and killing squirrels, I am very content that Cowboy doesn't attack critters! Even changed my mind on shooting them myself. I was horrified!
 
After hearing a cohort give me a rundown of his vicious female cat out hunting and killing squirrels, I am very content that Cowboy doesn't attack critters! Even changed my mind on shooting them myself. I was horrified!


Properly prepared, squirrel can be utterly delicious....on ritz crackers! :biggrin:;-)
 
Darwinism should take care of that (rather quickly, I imagine)
 
when a sleeping dog farts, then jumps up and looks around, i laugh...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top